Here are some before/during/after pictures of a basement remodel that we did recently.
Over the years we have been asked to fix/repair issues in homes that the original builder left behind.
Notice the beam supporting the upper floor was stopped short, for some reason. This allowed the upper floor to sag, creating issues on the 1st floor of the home.
This picture shows the 3 LARGE floor jacks we used to raise and support the sagging floor above, until we could install the new beam.
New Beam installed.
New framing creating a chase to hide the beam and HVAC trunk line.
After drywall installed. We built Custom columns to hide the support posts.